New 2020 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT Motorcycle
$12,999 + TTLD
TURN UP YOUR EXPERIENCE
The most versatile touring partner with class‑leading long distance features like integrated side bags, cruise control and heated grips.
Matte Raven Black/Reddish Copper
- Practicality Plus Performance The Tracer™ 900 GT brings sport touring to a new level, with sports- oriented performance and amenities including advanced rider aids, uprated suspension, a reshaped height-adjustable windshield, newly refined bodywork, an adjustable riding position with new seats, 12V electrical outlet, integrated sidecase mounts, and a generous 4.8 gallon fuel tank. The Tracer 900 GT is ideal for the daily commute, short fun rides, or weekend getaways.
- Stunning 3- Cylinder Engine The Tracer 900 GT features an 847cc liquid-cooled, inline 3-cylinder, DOHC, 12-valve engine derived from the award winning MT-09™. This engine combines high-tech components with a crossplane concept crankshaft to deliver an exciting, sporty engine character with plenty of torque for flexibility and relaxed highway comfort.
- Advanced Engine Control Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T®) is Yamaha’s exclusive ride- by-wire throttle system, derived from MotoGP® technology. YCC-T works to give the rider smooth, precise throttle feel and powers the Tracer’s various rider aids, including D-Mode adjustable throttle response, an integrated multi-mode Traction Control System (TCS), cruise control and a quick shifter—all standard.
- Revised Chassis and Ergonomics For 2019, the Tracer 900 GT features a fully-adjustable front fork and a new rear shock with remote-preload adjustment. A new, longer swingarm improves the feeling of drive from the rear tire. New passenger footpegs, a narrower handlebar and new seats boost comfort, too.
- Top Shelf Features Modern and stylish LED lighting —including an all-LED headlight unit —offers superior visibility and complements the updated Tracer 900 GT design. A new full-color Thin Film Transistor (TFT) instrument panel is designed to visually relay data to the rider quickly and clearly, including fuel consumption info and gear position. A centerstand comes standard, as do heated grips and ABS.
Financing available with rates starting at 4.99% for up to 36 months, that's a payment of only $198 per month! (with approved credit, see dealer for details, payment shown includes IL sales tax, license and title fees)
Talk to Jason Traeder at 217-228-2226, email or stop by TNT Yamaha at 930 Maine Street in Quincy, IL 62301 for more information or to schedule a test ride.
Available in our Quincy, IL showroom.